GM2-A series automatic manifold system is designed to provide an uninterrupted gas supply without any manual adjustments. This system automatically changes over when the primary cylinder bank is depleted. Even in case of power failure, the system continues to supply gas without interruption.
Automatic Changeover Cabinet
• Fully enclosed, tamper-resistant metal cabinet
• Light indicators provide system status
• Systems for fuel gas come with an anti-explosive device
• External filter facilitates replacement of filtration elements
• Silver brazing on piping joints for maximum leak prevention
• System is designed to accommodate future expansion needs
• System is mounted with gas filters
• Pressure switch port available
• Headers have been tested to withstand high cylinder pressure
• Wall or floor mount available
• 24" flexible high pressure stainless steel braided pigtails with check valve. Rigid copper pigtails are standard when gas service is oxygen. Pigtails for acetylene models are equipped with dry flaskback arrestor.
• Carbon Dioxide manifold systems are provided with H900G electric heating regulator. Siphon cylinder should not be used in the manifold system.