GM2-D series digital automatic manifold system is designed to provide an uninterrupted gas supply. The fully automatic digital manifold system monitors cylinder bank pressure electronically, automatically changes over to secondary bank when the primary cylinder bank is depleted, and eliminates the need to manually set a priority side. In case of power failure, the system continues to supply gas without interruption. Using our second generation pressure differential switchover valve and newly designed manifold regulators boosts the flowrate and reliability of the system.
Automatic Changeover Cabinet
• Fully enclosed, tamper-resistant metal cabinet
• On-site Display: Indicator lights of system status, Gauge Pressures, visual Remote alarm box provide system status; Digital display of pressure; with changeover alarm function
• Pressure switch control
• External filter facilitates replacement of filtration elements
• Patent pending changeover technology
• Silver brazing on piping joints for maximum leak prevention
• System is designed to accommodate future expanison needs
• System is mounted with gas filters
• Pressure switch port available
• Headers have been tested to withstand high cylinder pressure
• Wall or floor mount available
24" flexible pressure stainless steel braided pigtails* with check valve, Rigid copper pigtails are standard when gas service is oxygen. Carbon Dioxide manifold systems are provided with H900DG electric heating regulator. Siphon cylinder should not be used in the manifold system.