GENTEC® P3300 Series Manual Dual-Bank Manifold is designed to provide accurate control of a variety of gases used in research laboratories, laser gas systems, process analyers, etc. Vent valves can be integrated for purging to ensure maximum purity of gas and minimize contaminants. A check valve located in between the inlet pressure gauge and regulator at both sides ensures additional safety for the user(s). Available in both stainless steel and brass.
• Dual-bank gas supply
• 2" stainless steel pressure gauges
• All parts are mounted on a single panel for easy installation
• Inlet valve(s) for changing cylinder(s) are included. Outlet and vent valves are optional
• Diaphragm valves include an easy to read status window (open/close)
• Integrated relief valve to ensure additional safety
• Diaphragm valve connections are orbital welded to minimize contamination and leakage. (Note: Stainless steel models only)