GENTEC® Medical Air-Oxygen Blender is a medical device used to mix Medical Grade Air and Oxygen to a concentration ranging from 21% -100% oxygen. The inlet gas connections are standard DISS or NIST. The inlets are clearly marked and labeled on the bottom of the Blender. The outlets are standard DISS male oxygen connections. A concentration adjustment knob is located on the front panel of the Blender to set the specific FIO2 blend desired.
• Suitable for use in Emergency Room and ICU where accurate oxygen concentration is required
• Double-ended proportioning valve enables easy adjustment of oxygen concentration from 21% to 100%.
• Two-stage pressure-balancing mechanism is adopted to deliver steady oxygen concentration.
• Two outlet ports and bleed valve allow a wide range of applications
• Internal bypass and alarm mechanism ensure safe use.
• Accuracy: ± 3% FS
|GR-BRO-MEDOB0317 OxyBlender.pdf||2.35 MB|
|Medical Air-Oxygen Blender Instruction Manual.pdf||4.72 MB|