Featuring a compact rear entry design to meet the demands of special installation, these regulators are best for light to medium duty gas welding, cutting and heating applications, such as industrial maintenance, farm and shop repair, hobby, crafts and home care.
• Rear entry inlet construction
• Body is machined from class "A" brass
• Chrome plated housing cap
• Internal pressure relief valve
• Sintered bronze inlet filter
• Stem-type seat assembly for more reliable seating
• Plastic adjustment knob for smooth "easy touch" pressure sitting
• 2" gauges for easy reading 210 Series has two gauges and 210Y1 Series S one gauge (inlet gauge) only
• 1-1/4" diaphragm
• Rubber gauge protectors are color coded: green for Oxygen (GP20X) and red for Acetylene (GP20Y)
• Weight: 210 Series: 2lbs 3oz., 210Y1 Series: 1lb 14oz.
• UL listed
|Operating Instructions for Compressed Gas Regulators.pdf||555.47 KB|